Instructor: Jino Lee
Tour Cost: S$4800 (twin) / S$5950 (single)
Recommended Date: 16-26 Nov 2018
Minimum pax: 08 pax
- Travel off the beaten path and photograph ancient villages of Abyaneh and Sar Agha Sayed
- Immerse in the architectural wonders of Vank Cathedral and Jameh Mosque
- Visit ancient Persepolis and the ruins at the Aar E Bam – the largest Adobe building in the world
- Sunset photography at picturesque Kaluts with its amazing desert scene and rock formations.
- Cultural immersion at Yazd as we visit bazaars, Dovecotes, ancient water reservoirs and wind towers.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with ample space for photography equipment
- 10N Accommodation in comfortable 3-star hotels
- Domestic Flight (Tehran-Kerman-Tehran)
- All meals as per itinerary
- English speaking guide and SGTrekker photo instructor
- All permits and entrance fees
- Mineral Water x 1 per day
- International Airfare
- Guide and Driver gratuity
- Personal expenses eg. travel insurance / shopping
- Visa fees (if applicable) - Singaporeans / Malaysians does not require visas
For more information, full itinerary and registration, please contact me for more details.
Singapore Trekker business registration no: 53135200E. TA license no: 02060